Transformer Robotics is a new approach to the Human Machine Interface. It is a collaborative approach of arduino hardware and software including mechanical movement of a robot. Let's break the conventional way of workshops and let's dig into something one has never thought of.
Transformer Robotics is based on Klann mechanism. Klann mechanism is such a vast idea to give a linear movement from rotational actuators, used in railway engines. In Transformer Robotics we are going to use 8 legged robot each using a klann mechanism.
The course content which will be followed for the workshop is as mentioned below:
Introduction to Robotics And Embedded Systems
- Introduction to robotics.
- Introduction to embedded systems.
- Introduction to Human Interface Device (HID).
Introduction to Arduino
- Programming with Arduino Software.
- Concept of using open-source hardware and software platform.
- Communication of micro controller and computer.
Programming And Basic Interfacing
- Basic I/O operations.
- Interfacing LED's and Switches.
- Interfacing Motors.
- UART Communication.
- I2C Communication.
- PWM generation and Controlling DC motor.
- Simulation of footsteps.
- Importance of Klann during the walk.
- Angle of inclination.
- Klann angles and measure.
- AC adaptor
- Different types of batteries
KIT CONTENT OF Transformer Botz
ARDUINO circuit board
- Micro Controller - ATMEL ATmega 8
- Operating Voltage - 5V
- Input voltage - 6V-20V
- Digital I/O pins - 14 out of which 6 provide PWM
- Analog Input Pins - 8
- DC Current per I/O pin - 40mA.
- Flash Memory - 16KB
- SRAM - 1KB
- EEPROM - 512Bytes
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- USB-UART converter
- Proper Indicator LED's
- USB/ EXT input voltage
- 5V output supply pins
Robot Base Chassis
- 8 Klann Legs for walking
- 4 big gears mechanism
- 2 small gears mechanism
- Gear Base Assemble
- Multiple Moto
- Batteries (9v)
- USB Cable for Programming
- Motor Driver to Run Klann
- Screws and Screw Driver
- Battery snaps
- CD containing Course
DURATION: 2 Days- 8 hrs on each day.
A competition will be conducted at the end of workshop and winner will be appreciated with exciting prizes.
Workshop Dates :17th & 18th August, 2013
Venue : SNIST, HYDERABAD.
Cost : Rs 1000/- per participant
- Each team would be awarded Certificate of Participation. (Individually).
- KIT would be NON-TAKE AWAY.
- Hospitality will be available for both the days for outstation participants which includes an extra cost of Rs.600/- per participant.
- Payment of Fee may be through cash or DD. Fee once paid will not be Refunded.
for any queries, please contact :
Sunil Kumar: +91-9666389072